Woodridge in Sullivan County, New York — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
by circuit rider preachers.
Church built on site 1890.
Dedicated Jan. 21, 1891.
Parsonage erected 1914.
Topics. This historical marker is listed in these topic lists: Churches & Religion • Settlements & Settlers. A significant historical year for this entry is 1815.
Location. 41° 42.451′ N, 74° 34.234′ W. Marker is in Woodridge, New York, in Sullivan County. Marker is on Broadway east of Cutler Lane, on the right when traveling east. Marker is located beside the sidewalk and directly in front of the subject church building. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 56 Broadway, Woodridge NY 12789, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 8 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Town of Thompson (approx. 3.9 miles away); Camp Holley (approx. 5.7 miles away); Presbyterian Church (approx. 6.9 miles away); Site of First House in Monticello (approx. 6.9 miles away); St John's Episcopal Church (approx. 7 miles away); a different marker also named Methodist Church (approx. Borscht Belt - Monticello (approx. 7.1 miles away); Monticello Depot (approx. 7.2 miles away).
Credits. This page was last revised on August 31, 2019. It was originally submitted on August 31, 2019, by Cosmos Mariner of Cape Canaveral, Florida. This page has been viewed 111 times since then and 10 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4. submitted on August 31, 2019, by Cosmos Mariner of Cape Canaveral, Florida.