White Oak in Gregg County, Texas — The American South (West South Central)
White Oak Baptist Church
Erected 1998 by Texas Historical Commission. (Marker Number 11920.)
Topics. This historical marker is listed in these topic lists: Churches & Religion • Fraternal or Sororal Organizations • Industry & Commerce • Settlements & Settlers. A significant historical year for this entry is 1910.
Location. 32° 31.799′ N, 94° 51.731′ W. Marker is in White Oak, Texas, in Gregg County. Marker is on South White Oak Road (Farm to Market Road 3272 Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 117 South White Oak Road, White Oak TX 75693, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 5 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. White Oak Independent School District (within shouting distance of this marker); Cherokee Trace (approx. 0.7 miles away); Point Pleasant (approx. 2.1 miles away); Longview (approx. 2.9 miles away); Rosedale Cemetery (approx. 3.9 miles away); Union Grove Schools (approx. 4˝ miles away); Foshee Family Homestead (approx. 4.7 miles away); Dr. E. L. and Nannie Lewis Walker House (approx. 4.7 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in White Oak.
Credits. This page was last revised on January 9, 2020. It was originally submitted on September 6, 2019, by Mark Hilton of Montgomery, Alabama. This page has been viewed 215 times since then and 61 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on September 6, 2019, by Mark Hilton of Montgomery, Alabama.