Woodstock in Carleton County, New Brunswick — The Atlantic Provinces (North America)
Hay House/La maison Hay
134 Connell Street/134, rue Connell
Erected by New Brunswick's oldest town inc:/ La plus ancienne ville du Nouveau Brunswick inc.
Topics. This historical marker is listed in this topic list: Architecture. A significant historical year for this entry is 1904.
Location. 46° 9.055′ N, 67° 34.566′ W. Marker is in Woodstock, New Brunswick, in Carleton County. Marker is at the intersection of Connell Street (New Brunswick Route 550) and Green Street, on the left when traveling south on Connell Street. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 134 Connell Street, Woodstock NB E7M 1K7, Canada. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking Connell House/Maison Connell (within shouting distance of this marker); Hon. Charles Connell House/La maison Charles Connell (within shouting distance of this marker); Judge Jones House / Maison du Juge Jones (about 120 meters away, measured in a direct line); George Connell House / Maison George Connell (about 120 meters away); Dr. Brown House / Maison du Dr. Brown (about 120 meters away); Wolverton House / Maison Wolverton (about 120 meters away); Saint James United Church / Église unie Saint James (about 120 meters away); Flemming House / La Maison Flemming (about 150 meters away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Woodstock.
Credits. This page was last revised on September 11, 2019. It was originally submitted on September 8, 2019, by Steve Stoessel of Niskayuna, New York. This page has been viewed 121 times since then and 13 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on September 8, 2019, by Steve Stoessel of Niskayuna, New York. • Andrew Ruppenstein was the editor who published this page.