Pittsburg in Camp County, Texas — The American South (West South Central)
Marker is Property of the State of Texas
Erected 2015 by Texas Historical Commission. (Marker Number 18101.)
Topics. This historical marker is listed in these topic lists: Architecture • Industry & Commerce • Notable Buildings. A significant historical year for this entry is 1858.
Location. 32° 59.934′ N, 94° Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 406 Quitman Street, Pittsburg TX 75686, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Stafford-Paris House (within shouting distance of this marker); Pitts Family Cemetery (approx. Ό mile away); William Harrison Pitts (approx. Ό mile away); Saint Beulah Christian Methodist Episcopal Church (approx. 0.4 miles away); Cotton Belt Depot (approx. 0.4 miles away); Shootout at the Pittsburg Depot (approx. 0.4 miles away); Pittsburg (approx. 0.4 miles away); Farmer's Feed and Seed Company (approx. 0.4 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Pittsburg.
Credits. This page was last revised on September 9, 2019. It was originally submitted on September 9, 2019, by Mark Hilton of Montgomery, Alabama. This page has been viewed 235 times since then and 44 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on September 9, 2019, by Mark Hilton of Montgomery, Alabama.