Elbridge in Onondaga County, New York — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
Built Circa 1835
For Nathan Munro's tin shop
1870 Elbridge Glove & Mitten
1885 Harrington's Drug Store
1934-53 Red & White store
1953-61 U.S. Post Office
Erected 2007 by Town of Elbridge.
Topics. This historical marker is listed in these topic lists: Industry & Commerce • Settlements & Settlers.
Location. 43° 2.069′ N, 76° 26.849′ W. Marker is in Elbridge, New York, in Onondaga County. Marker is on East Main Street (New York State Route 5) east of South Street (New York State Route 317), on the left when traveling west. Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Elbridge NY 13060, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 2 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Elbridge (about 500 feet away, measured in a direct line); Munro Collegiate Institute (approx. 0.2 miles away); Built about 1820 (approx. 0.2 miles away); Elbridge Central (approx. 0.2 miles away); Industrial Area (approx. 0.3 miles away); This Lot (approx. half a mile away); Doman House (approx. 0.6 miles away); First Log Cabin (approx. 1˝ miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Elbridge.
Credits. This page was last revised on September 17, 2019. It was originally submitted on September 16, 2019, by Steve Stoessel of Niskayuna, New York. This page has been viewed 90 times since then and 11 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on September 16, 2019, by Steve Stoessel of Niskayuna, New York. • Bill Pfingsten was the editor who published this page.