Bouctouche in Kent County, New Brunswick — The Canadian Atlantic
This stone marks the site where K.C. Irving built his first service station in 1924 and where he sold Irving Primrose gasoline and Ford cars.
Cette pierre marque l’endroit où K.C. Irving a construit sa première station-service en 1924 et où il a vendu de l'essence Primrose Irving et des automobiles Ford.
Location. 46° 28.46′ N, 64° 43.105′ W. Marker is in Bouctouche, New Brunswick, in Kent County. Marker is at the intersection of Rue Évangéline (New Brunswick Route 134) and Chemin du Couvent (County Route 475), on the left when traveling south on Rue Évangéline. Marker is located near the sidewalk at the northeast corner of the intersection. Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Bouctouche, New Brunswick E4S, Canada. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 2 other markers are within 18 kilometers of this marker, measured as the crow flies. A different marker also named K.C. Irving (about 150 meters away, measured in a direct line); Cocagne (approx. 17.4 kilometers away).
Also see . . . K.C. Irving's First Garage and Service Station (Submitted on September 21, 2019, by Cosmos Mariner of Cape Canaveral, Florida.)
Categories. • Industry & Commerce •
More. Search the internet for K.C. Irving.
Credits. This page was last revised on September 21, 2019. This page originally submitted on September 21, 2019, by Cosmos Mariner of Cape Canaveral, Florida. This page has been viewed 79 times since then. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on September 21, 2019, by Cosmos Mariner of Cape Canaveral, Florida.