Near Claverack in Columbia County, New York — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
Reformed Dutch Church of Claverack
Congregation established 1716.
Current sanctuary built 1767
NYS Historical Register May 5, 2001
National Register June 21, 2001
Topics. This historical marker is listed in this topic list: Churches & Religion. A significant historical date for this entry is May 5, 2001.
Location. 42° 13.698′ N, 73° 44.047′ W. Marker is near Claverack, New York, in Columbia County. Marker is at the intersection of New York State Route 9H and Old Lane, on the left when traveling south on State Route 9H. Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Claverack NY 12513, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 2 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Washington Seminary (about 700 feet away, measured in a direct line); Claverack War Memorial (approx. 0.4 miles away); The Lower Manor (approx. half a mile away); First Court House (approx. 0.6 miles away); Gen. Samuel B. Webb (approx. ¾ mile away); Shaw Bridge (approx. 0.9 miles away); Spook Rock (approx. 1.2 miles away); Claverack - Greenport Line (approx. 1.3 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Claverack.
Credits. This page was last revised on October 8, 2019. It was originally submitted on October 5, 2019, by Steve Stoessel of Niskayuna, New York. This page has been viewed 193 times since then and 45 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on October 5, 2019, by Steve Stoessel of Niskayuna, New York. • Michael Herrick was the editor who published this page.