Restoration began in 1981 as part of Historic District Preservation Movement. It is considered one of Joseph Foucart's best designs.
Erected 1980 by the Donald W. Reynolds Foundation.
Topics. This historical marker is listed in this topic list: Notable Buildings. A significant historical year for this entry is 1893.
Location. 35° 52.624′ N, 97° 25.604′ W. Marker is in Guthrie, Oklahoma, in Logan County. Marker is at the intersection of West Harrison Avenue and South 1st Street, on the right when traveling west on West Harrison Avenue. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: West Harrison Avenue, Guthrie OK 73044, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Same Old Moses Saloon (within shouting distance of this marker); Foucart Building (within shouting distance of this marker); Blue Bell Bar (within shouting distance of this marker); International Building
Credits. This page was last revised on October 28, 2019. It was originally submitted on October 27, 2019, by Mark Hilton of Montgomery, Alabama. This page has been viewed 327 times since then and 162 times this year. Photos: 1. submitted on October 27, 2019, by Mark Hilton of Montgomery, Alabama. 2. submitted on October 28, 2019, by Mark Hilton of Montgomery, Alabama.