The West House
Built in 1907
Leased and sold to Avano Frediani in 1917, as a hotel and tavern business, and continuously operated by the Frediani family for 81 years.
Extensive remodeling was completed in 1997.
Special recognition to the
Topics. This historical marker is listed in this topic list: Industry & Commerce. A significant historical year for this entry is 1907.
Location. 38° 44.964′ N, 121° 17.061′ W. Marker is in Roseville, California, in Placer County. Marker is at the intersection of Atlantic Avenue, on the left when traveling south on Atlantic Avenue. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 347 Atlanta Avenue, Roseville CA 95678, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Masonic Hall and Roseville Theater Building (within shouting distance of this marker); Farlow Building (about 400 feet away, measured in a direct line); Eagles Hall (about 500 feet away); Lest We Forget (about 600 feet away); Roseville’s First City Hall (about 600 feet away); Minard Building
Also see . . . Nicest looking dive bar in Roseville! (West House). (Submitted on December 23, 2019.)
Credits. This page was last revised on December 23, 2019. It was originally submitted on December 23, 2019, by Andrew Ruppenstein of Lamorinda, California. This page has been viewed 172 times since then and 50 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on December 23, 2019, by Andrew Ruppenstein of Lamorinda, California.