Martinsburg in Berkeley County, West Virginia — The American South (Appalachia)
128 East Martin Street
— Built 1912 —
Topics and series. This historical marker is listed in these topic lists: Architecture • Arts, Letters, Music • Entertainment. In addition, it is included in the West Virginia, Martinsburg Historic Properties series list. A significant historical year for this entry is 1912.
Location. 39° 27.507′ N, 77° 57.728′ W. Marker is in Martinsburg, West Virginia, in Berkeley County. Marker is on East Martin Street just west of North Spring Street, on the left when traveling west. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 128 East Martin Street, Martinsburg WV 25401, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Berkeley Hotel (about 400 feet away, measured in a direct line); Roundhouses and Shops / Railroad Strike of 1877 (about 400 feet away); Harry Flood Byrd (about 400 feet away); Belle Boyd House (about 400 feet away); Girlhood Home of Belle Boyd (about 500 feet away); a different marker also named Belle Boyd House Market House (about 500 feet away); Baltimore and Ohio Railroad Shop Complex (about 500 feet away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Martinsburg.
Credits. This page was last revised on December 29, 2019. It was originally submitted on December 29, 2019, by Devry Becker Jones of Washington, District of Columbia. This page has been viewed 188 times since then and 40 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on December 29, 2019, by Devry Becker Jones of Washington, District of Columbia.