Waterford in Saratoga County, New York — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
Parsonage of Dutch Church
In 1799 the old Dutch Reformed Church was moved and relocated to 22 Third Street. Later it was known as "The Mother Church ” with many other congregations sharing services at various times until it was demolished in 1876. The parsonage still stands here at 20 Third Street.
Erected by Waterford, N.Y.
Topics. This historical marker is listed in this topic list: Churches & Religion. A significant historical year for this entry is 1799.
Location. 42° 47.339′ N, 73° 40.743′ W. Marker is in Waterford, New York, in Saratoga County. Marker is on Third Street south of Middle Street, on the right when traveling south. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 20 Third Street, Waterford NY 12188, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Issac Eddy House (within shouting distance of this marker); Button Park (about 500 feet away, measured in a direct line); Water Ford (about 600 feet away); Waterford (about 600 feet away); The Waterways that Shaped a Nation (about 600 feet away); Saratoga County Bank Eagle Tavern Site (about 700 feet away); Flight of Five Locks (approx. 0.2 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Waterford.
Credits. This page was last revised on February 12, 2020. It was originally submitted on February 10, 2020, by Steve Stoessel of Niskayuna, New York. This page has been viewed 81 times since then and 22 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on February 10, 2020, by Steve Stoessel of Niskayuna, New York. • Michael Herrick was the editor who published this page.