Cleveland in Emery County, Utah — The American Mountains (Southwest)
Erected 1952 by Daughters of Utah Pioneers, Desert Rose Camp. (Marker Number 179.)
Topics and series. This historical marker is listed in this topic list: Settlements & Settlers. In addition, it is included in the Daughters of Utah Pioneers series list. A significant historical month for this entry is August 1890.
Location. 39° 20.91′ N, 110° 51.415′ W. Marker is in Cleveland, Utah, in Emery County. Marker is on West Main Street west of South 300 West Street, on the right when traveling east. Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Cleveland UT 84518, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 6 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Tithing Granary (approx. 3˝ miles away); First Public Building (approx. 3.6 miles away); Charles Winder and Caroline Mills (approx. 3.9 miles away); Mohrland (approx. 4.6 miles away); Desert Lake-Victor (approx. 4.6 miles away); Hiawatha (approx. 4.6 miles away); Robber's Roost (approx. 4.6 miles away); North Emery High School (approx. 6 miles away).
Credits. This page was last revised on April 10, 2020. It was originally submitted on April 10, 2020, by Bill Kirchner of Tucson, Arizona. This page has been viewed 53 times since then. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on April 10, 2020, by Bill Kirchner of Tucson, Arizona.