Ephraim in Sanpete County, Utah — The American Mountains (Southwest)
Utah Historic Homes
Hans Hansen, 1862
Mrs. Gladys Sparks
June 3, 1971
Original oolite limestone
covered with stucco
Erected by Division of State History.
Topics. This historical marker is listed in this topic list: Notable Buildings. A significant historical date for this entry is June 3, 1971.
Location. 39° 21.671′ N, 111° 35.316′ W. Marker is in Ephraim, Utah, in Sanpete County. Marker can be reached from West 100 North. Marker is on the west side of house. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 75 West 100 North, Ephraim UT 84627, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Fort Ephraim Peace Treaty (within shouting distance of this marker); John Dorius, Jr., House and Barn (within shouting distance of this marker); Ephraim Relief Society Granary (about 500 feet away, measured in a direct line); Ephraim Co-op Building (about 500 feet away); Canute Peterson House (about 600 feet away); The Old FortEphraim Carnegie Library (about 800 feet away); Indian Massacre (approx. 0.2 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Ephraim.
Credits. This page was last revised on May 18, 2020. It was originally submitted on May 18, 2020, by Bill Kirchner of Tucson, Arizona. This page has been viewed 52 times since then. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on May 18, 2020, by Bill Kirchner of Tucson, Arizona.