Locke in Sacramento County, California — The American West (Pacific Coastal)
Welcome to Locke
★ You are here!
2) Joe Shoong School
3) Yuen Chong Market
4) Locke Memorial Park
5) Was Li Dry Goods - Drug Store
6) Gambling Hall Soda Fountain
7) Star Theater
8) Owyang Tin Git Ice Cream Shop
9) Victory Club Gambling Hall - Speak Easy
10) Original Kee Sing Japanese
11) Moon Cafe
12) Happy's Cafe Dance Hall - Post Office
13) Locke Garden Restaurant
19) Historic Residence
20) Foon Hop Groceries - Gas
21) Key Sing (Hing Yick Bldg.) Old Men's Club
22) Dai Loy Gambling Hall
23) Jan Ying Benevolent Association Men's Social Center
24) Al the Wop's Built 1916 - Adami Bar 1933
25) Historic Residence
26) Fish Market
27) Chinese Drug Store Gambling - Ying Herb Store
28) Historic Residence
29) Yuen Chang Warehouse Silent Movie House
30) Historic Residence
31) Historic Residence
Topics. This historical marker is listed in these topic lists: Asian Americans • Settlements & Settlers.
Location. 38° 15.079′ N, 121° 30.587′ W. Marker is in Locke, California, in Sacramento County. Marker is at the intersection of Locke Street and Main Street, on the right when traveling north on Locke Street. Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Walnut Grove CA 95690, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Locke / 樂居镇 (within shouting distance of this marker); Locke Memorial Park (within shouting distance of this marker); Locke, California (about 400 feet away, measured in a direct line); a different marker also named Locke Delta Transmission Towers/Delta Cross Channel Gates (approx. ¼ mile away); Charles “Chuck” Tison (approx. ¼ mile away); Walnut Grove, Est. 1850/Locke, Est. 1915 (approx. ¼ mile away); Boon-Dox Botel (approx. 0.6 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Locke.
Credits. This page was last revised on June 12, 2020. It was originally submitted on June 12, 2020, by Barry Swackhamer of Brentwood, California. This page has been viewed 109 times since then and 28 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5. submitted on June 12, 2020, by Barry Swackhamer of Brentwood, California.