Near White Marsh in Baltimore County, Maryland — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
Union of Brother and Sisters of Ford’s Asbury Lodge No. 1
Erected by Maryland Historical Trust & Maryland State Highway Administration.
Topics and series. This historical marker is listed in these topic lists: African Americans • Charity & Public Work • Fraternal or Sororal Organizations • Industry & Commerce. In addition, it is included in the Maryland Historical Trust series list. A significant historical year for this entry is 1874.
Location. 39° 24.618′ N, 76° 24.59′ W. Marker is near White Marsh, Maryland, in Baltimore County. Marker is on Philadelphia Road (Maryland Route 7) 0.1 miles north of Allender Road, on the Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: White Marsh MD 21162, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 3 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. “Long Calm” (approx. ¼ mile away); Camp Chapel (approx. 1.9 miles away); Harry Dorsey Gough (approx. 2 miles away); The Sweathouse Road (approx. 2.1 miles away); “Whitemarsh” (approx. 2.1 miles away); a different marker also named Harry Dorsey Gough (approx. 2.2 miles away); White Marsh War Memorial (approx. 2.2 miles away); Gunpowder Falls State Park (approx. 2.2 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in White Marsh.
Credits. This page was last revised on July 1, 2020. It was originally submitted on August 14, 2007, by Bill Pfingsten of Bel Air, Maryland. This page has been viewed 3,161 times since then and 112 times this year. Last updated on July 1, 2020, by Carl Gordon Moore Jr. of North East, Maryland. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on August 14, 2007, by Bill Pfingsten of Bel Air, Maryland.