Marcellus in Onondaga County, New York — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
Greek Revival style home built by Curtis Moses c. 1838 - early merchant and town clerk in Marcellus
Erected by William G. Pomeroy Foundation.
Topics. This historical marker is listed in this topic list: Notable Buildings.
Location. 42° 58.643′ N, 76° 20.414′ W. Marker is in Marcellus, New York, in Onondaga County. Marker is at the intersection of South Street and Park Street, on the right when traveling south on South Street. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 49 South Street, Marcellus NY 13108, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Bradley House (about 500 feet away, measured in a direct line); Site of Tavern (approx. 0.3 miles away); Marcellus World Wars Memorial (approx. 0.3 miles away); The Great Genesee Road (approx. 0.3 miles away); Site of Old Hotel (approx. 0.4 miles away); Site of First Church Edifice (approx. 0.4 miles away); Site of First Frame House (approx. 0.4 miles away); First Sawmill (approx. 0.4 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Marcellus.
Credits. This page was last revised on July 29, 2020. It was originally submitted on July 27, 2020, by Steve Stoessel of Niskayuna, New York. This page has been viewed 21 times since then. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on July 27, 2020, by Steve Stoessel of Niskayuna, New York. • Bill Pfingsten was the editor who published this page.