Marcellus in Onondaga County, New York — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
Built by Dan Bradley c. 1800 pioneer settler, minister & judge of county court. First president of Onondaga
Erected by William G. Pomeroy Foundation.
Topics. This historical marker is listed in this topic list: Settlements & Settlers. A significant historical year for this entry is 1800.
Location. 42° 58.569′ N, 76° 20.404′ W. Marker is in Marcellus, New York, in Onondaga County. Marker is on South Street, on the left when traveling south. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 59 South Street, Marcellus NY 13108, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Moses House (about 500 feet away, measured in a direct line); Marcellus Park (approx. ¼ mile away); Site of Tavern (approx. 0.4 miles away); The Great Genesee Road (approx. 0.4 miles away); Marcellus World Wars Memorial (approx. 0.4 miles away); Site of Old Hotel (approx. 0.4 miles away); Site of First Frame House (approx. half a mile away); Site of First Church Edifice (approx. half a mile away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Marcellus.
Credits. This page was last revised on July 29, 2020. It was originally submitted on July 27, 2020, by Steve Stoessel of Niskayuna, New York. This page has been viewed 71 times since then and 18 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on July 27, 2020, by Steve Stoessel of Niskayuna, New York. • Bill Pfingsten was the editor who published this page.