Whiteboro in Oneida County, New York — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
1st Presbyterian Church
1st Presbyterian Church of Whitesboro. Organized April 1, 1793
Bethuel Dodd, 1st pastor
Erected by State Education Department.
Topics. This historical marker is listed in this topic list: Churches & Religion. A significant historical date for this entry is April 1, 1793.
Location. 43° 7.456′ N, 75° 17.557′ W. Marker is in Whiteboro, New York, in Oneida County. Marker is at the intersection of Main Street and Elm Street on Main Street. Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Whitesboro NY 13492, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 3 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Baptist Church (about 400 feet away, measured in a direct line); The Rear Guard of General Herkimers Army (approx. ¼ mile away); Whitestown (approx. 0.3 miles away); 1,000 Feet East of Here (approx. one mile away); On August 5, 1777 (approx. 1.8 miles away); Summit Park (approx. 2.6 miles away); Anchor (approx. 2.7 miles away); Oriskany War Memorial (approx. 2.8 miles away).
Credits. This page was last revised on August 3, 2020. It was originally submitted on August 2, 2020, by Steve Stoessel of Niskayuna, New York. This page has been viewed 82 times since then and 11 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on August 2, 2020, by Steve Stoessel of Niskayuna, New York. • Bill Pfingsten was the editor who published this page.