Whiteboro in Oneida County, New York — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
Founded June 18, 1796, by Rev. Stephen Parsons. First Baptist church of Oneida County by the grace of God. Incorporated 1870.
Erected by Memorial Fund.
Topics. This historical marker is listed in this topic list: Churches & Religion. A significant historical date for this entry is June 18, 1796.
Location. 43° 7.398′ N, 75° 17.537′ W. Marker is in Whiteboro, New York, in Oneida County. Marker is at the intersection of Main Street and Tracey Street, on the right when traveling east on Main Street. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 121 Main St, Whitesboro NY 13492, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 3 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. 1st Presbyterian Church (about 400 feet away, measured in a direct line); The Rear Guard of General Herkimers Army (approx. 0.2 miles away); Whitestown (approx. Ό mile away); 1,000 Feet East of Here (approx. one mile away); On August 5, 1777 (approx. 1.7 miles away); Summit Park (approx. 2.7 miles away); Anchor (approx. 2.7 miles away); Oriskany War Memorial (approx. 2.8 miles away).
Credits. This page was last revised on August 3, 2020. It was originally submitted on August 2, 2020, by Steve Stoessel of Niskayuna, New York. This page has been viewed 54 times since then and 10 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on August 2, 2020, by Steve Stoessel of Niskayuna, New York. • Bill Pfingsten was the editor who published this page.