Clifton Park in Saratoga County, New York — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
School c. 1860
School No. 5, one of 16 school districts in Clifton Park. Used until 1950 when Shenendehowa was formed.
Erected by Clifton Park Bicentennial Comm.
Topics. This historical marker is listed in this topic list: Education. A significant historical year for this entry is 1950.
Location. 42° 50.418′ N, 73° 47.65′ W. Marker is in Clifton Park, New York, in Saratoga County. Marker is at the intersection of Moe Road and Grooms Road, on the right when traveling south on Moe Road. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 344 Moe Road, Clifton Park NY 12065, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 3 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Church c. 1795 (approx. one mile away); Shopmyer House (approx. 1.3 miles away); Peck House (approx. 1.4 miles away); Asa Clark House (approx. 1½ miles away); Church, c. 1788 (approx. 1.8 miles away); Clifton Park Center (approx. 1.8 miles away); Irish House (approx. 2.1 miles away); Hotel c. 1790 (approx. 2.1 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Clifton Park.
Also see . . . Shen. (Submitted on August 15, 2020, by Steve Stoessel of Niskayuna, New York.)
Credits. This page was last revised on August 19, 2020. It was originally submitted on August 15, 2020, by Steve Stoessel of Niskayuna, New York. This page has been viewed 83 times since then and 11 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4. submitted on August 15, 2020, by Steve Stoessel of Niskayuna, New York. • Bill Pfingsten was the editor who published this page.