B.O. Curry Building
Between 1914 and 1920, the Curry building was
home to the Campbell Post Office, then served
as the office of the Grower's National Bank. Ithas
since housed a fumiture store, an art gallery
and a restaurant.
Erected by Campbell Rotary Club.
Topics. This historical marker is listed in this topic list: Industry & Commerce. A significant historical year for this entry is 1913.
Location. 37° 17.229′ N, 121° 56.563′ W. Marker is in Campbell, California, in Santa Clara County. Marker is at the intersection of East Campbell Avenue and Railway Avenue, on the left when traveling east on East Campbell Avenue. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 409 East Campbell Avenue, Campbell CA 95008, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Growers National Bank (within shouting distance of this marker); Downing Building (within shouting distance of this marker); Black Walnut Trees
Credits. This page was last revised on August 16, 2020. It was originally submitted on August 16, 2020, by Andrew Ruppenstein of Sacramento, California. This page has been viewed 107 times since then and 27 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4. submitted on August 16, 2020, by Andrew Ruppenstein of Sacramento, California.