Yale in St. Clair County, Michigan — The American Midwest (Great Lakes)
The Yale Expositor
Michigan Centennial Business
Historical Society of Michigan
in recognition of
The Yale Expositor
founded in 1882
for more than 100 years of
continuous operation in service
to the people of Michigan
and for contribution to the
economic growth and vitality
of our state.
Erected by Historical Society of Michigan.
Topics and series. This historical marker is listed in this topic list: Industry & Commerce. In addition, it is included in the Michigan - Historical Society of Michigan series list.
Location. 43° 7.749′ N, 82° 47.903′ W. Marker is in Yale, Michigan, in St. Clair County. Marker is on South Main Street (State Highway 19) north of Mechanic Streeet, on the left when traveling north. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 21 South Main Street, Yale MI 48097, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 15 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. James McColl House (approx. 0.2 miles away); Cole United Methodist Church (approx. 3.6 miles away); Our Lady of Mount Carmel Parish / John F. FarrellBuel Methodist Episcopal Church (approx. 9.9 miles away); Capac's Early Railroad Depots/The Fourth Capac Depot (approx. 10 miles away); Croswell's Swinging Bridge (approx. 13˝ miles away); Trinity Church (approx. 13.6 miles away); Wales Township Hall (approx. 14.4 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Yale.
Also see . . . About The Yale expositor. (Yale, St. Clair County, Mich.) 1894-current. Web page on the Library of Congress website that provides an early history of The Yale Expositor. (Submitted on August 17, 2020, by Joel Seewald of Madison Heights, Michigan.)
Credits. This page was last revised on August 17, 2020. It was originally submitted on August 17, 2020, by Joel Seewald of Madison Heights, Michigan. This page has been viewed 54 times since then and 3 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on August 17, 2020, by Joel Seewald of Madison Heights, Michigan.