Campbell in Santa Clara County, California — The American West (Pacific Coastal)
Campbell Water Company
Campbell Historical Location
1928 elevated steel
tank and 1927 pump
station. Site of
Topics. This historical marker is listed in this topic list: Industry & Commerce. A significant historical year for this entry is 1928.
Location. 37° 17.15′ N, 121° 56.685′ W. Marker is in Campbell, California, in Santa Clara County. Marker is at the intersection of South 1st Street and Orchard City Drive, on the right when traveling north on South 1st Street. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 90 South 1st Street, Campbell CA 95008, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Hyde Cannery Site (about 300 feet away, measured in a direct line); Country Woman's Club (about 400 feet away); Campbell Farmer's Union (about 400 feet away); Courtyard (about 500 feet away); Bank of Campbell (about 500 feet away); Bank of Campbell (Farley Building) (about 600 feet away); Farley Building (about 600 feet away); Growers National Bank (about 700 feet away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Campbell.
Credits. This page was last revised on September 25, 2020. It was originally submitted on August 17, 2020. This page has been viewed 59 times since then and 4 times this year. Last updated on August 19, 2020, by Craig Baker of Sylmar, California. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4. submitted on August 17, 2020, by Andrew Ruppenstein of Sacramento, California. • J. Makali Bruton was the editor who published this page.