Steubenville in Jefferson County, Ohio — The American Midwest (Great Lakes)
Bell from Holy Resurrection Serbian Orthodox Church
Erected 1996 by Holy Resurrection Serbian Orthodox Church.
Topics. This historical marker is listed in these topic lists: Churches & Religion • Communications • Settlements & Settlers. A significant historical year for this entry is 1906.
Location. 40° 21.982′ N, 80° 36.695′ W. Marker is in Steubenville, Ohio, in Jefferson County. Marker is on North 4th Street just south of Clinton Street, on the right when traveling north. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 528 N 4th St, Steubenville OH 43952, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Saint Peters Catholic Church (about 400 feet away, measured in a direct line); United States Post Office and Court House (approx. 0.3 miles away); Tuskegee Airmen in WWII (approx. 0.3 miles away); 166-168 North 4th Street (approx. 0.4 miles away); 156-158 North 4th Street Moses Fleetwood Walker (approx. 0.4 miles away); Telegraph Office in the War Department in Washington D.C. during the U.S. Civil War (approx. 0.4 miles away); 144 North 4th Street (approx. 0.4 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Steubenville.
Credits. This page was last revised on September 12, 2020. It was originally submitted on September 12, 2020, by Devry Becker Jones of Washington, District of Columbia. This page has been viewed 127 times since then and 35 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on September 12, 2020, by Devry Becker Jones of Washington, District of Columbia.