Pequea Township in Lancaster County, Pennsylvania — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
Erected 1980 by Pennsylvania Historical and Museum Commission.
Topics and series. This historical marker is listed in this topic list: Churches & Religion. In addition, it is included in the Francis Asbury, Traveling Methodist Preacher, and the Pennsylvania Historical and Museum Commission series lists. A significant historical year for this entry is 1791.
Location. 39° 57.73′ N, 76° 16.111′ W. Marker is in Pequea Township, Pennsylvania, in Lancaster County. Marker is on West Boehms Road, 0.2 miles north of E. Boehm's Rd., on the right when traveling south. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 36 W Boehms Rd, Willow Street PA 17584, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 2 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. A different marker also named Boehms Chapel (about 600 First Settlement in Lancaster County (approx. 0.9 miles away); Blacksmith Shop (approx. 1.3 miles away); Millstones (approx. 1.3 miles away); Heine Weber Smokehouse (approx. 1.3 miles away); Lime Valley Bridge (1871) (approx. 1.8 miles away); Martin Meylin’s Gunshop (approx. 1.9 miles away); Herr House (approx. 1.9 miles away).
Credits. This page was last revised on January 3, 2021. It was originally submitted on February 3, 2008. This page has been viewed 1,295 times since then and 13 times this year. Last updated on October 5, 2020. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on February 3, 2008, by Bill Pfingsten of Bel Air, Maryland.