Napoleon in Henry County, Ohio — The American Midwest (Great Lakes)
123 West Washington
New marble front in 1970
Served as newspaper L. L. Orwig & Son, Publishers
Erected by Napoleon Heritage Society.
Topics and series. This historical marker is listed in these topic lists: Architecture • Communications. In addition, it is included in the Ohio, Napoleon Heritage Society series list. A significant historical year for this entry is 1875.
Location. 41° 23.438′ N, 84° 7.537′ W. Marker is in Napoleon, Ohio, in Henry County. Marker is on West Washington Street just east of Scott Street, on the left when traveling west. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 123 West Washington Street, Napoleon OH 43545, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. 107-109-111-113-115 West Washington (a few steps from this marker); 701 North Perry (within shouting distance of this marker); 615 North Perry (within shouting distance of this marker); 709 N. Perry Street (about 300 feet away, measured in a direct line); 613 North Perry (about 300 feet away); 711 North Perry (about 713 North Perry (about 300 feet away); The Henry County Courthouse (about 300 feet away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Napoleon.
Credits. This page was last revised on October 16, 2020. It was originally submitted on October 16, 2020, by Craig Doda of Napoleon, Ohio. This page has been viewed 61 times since then and 3 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on October 16, 2020, by Craig Doda of Napoleon, Ohio. • Devry Becker Jones was the editor who published this page.