This building was the centre of the Jewish community in Aberdare as a place of worship and a meeting house from 1887-1957
Yr adeilas hwn oedd canolfan cymuned Iddewif Aberdâr, fel addoldy a man cyfarfod, 1887-1957.
Erected by Rhondda Cynon Taf County Borough Council- Cyngor Bwrdeistref Sirol Rhondda Cynon Taf.
Topics. This historical marker is listed in this topic list: Churches & Religion.
Location. 51° 42.882′ N, 3° 26.726′ W. Marker is in Aberdare, Wales, in Mid Glamorgan. Marker is on Seymour Street just east of Whiycombe Street, on the left when traveling east. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 19A Seymour Street, Aberdare, Wales CF44 7AU, United Kingdom. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. James James (Iago ap Ieuan) (about 210 meters away, measured in a direct line); Aberdare Freemasons (about 210 meters away); Yr Hen Neuadd Farchnad (about 210 meters away); Market Hall (approx. 0.2 kilometers away); Cynon Valley Combined Services Memorial
Credits. This page was last revised on December 4, 2020. It was originally submitted on November 18, 2020, by Cajun Scrambler of Assumption, Louisiana. This page has been viewed 31 times since then. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on November 18, 2020, by Cajun Scrambler of Assumption, Louisiana.