Bryan in Williams County, Ohio — The American Midwest (Great Lakes)
G. Grant Brown Building
This building is dedicated to honor the memory of G. Grant Brown (1910-2001).
Throughout his long and active life, Grant consistently served the citizens of the City of Bryan and Williams County. He was always ready, willing, and able to make a difference and help his community.
In 1946, as President of the Bryan Businessman's Association, he was instrumental in converting that organization into the Bryan Area Chamber of Commerce, which was chartered in 1947.
As a public servant and civic leader, his devotion and service to his fellow citizens was exemplary.
With great appreciation, respect, and admiration, the Bryan Area Chamber of Commerce dedicates this building to honor Grant in perpetuity.
Erected 2001 by Bryan Area Chamber Of Commerce.
Topics. This historical marker is listed in this topic list: Industry & Commerce.
Location. 41° 28.434′ N, 84° 33.15′ W. Marker is in Bryan, Ohio, in Williams County. Marker is on South Lynn Street just south of West High StreetTouch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 146 S Lynn St, Bryan OH 43506, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 8 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Bryan Veterans Memorial (about 300 feet away, measured in a direct line); Rail Speed Record (approx. 0.4 miles away); Bryan's Air Mail Field (approx. 0.7 miles away); Richard E. Schreder (approx. 2.3 miles away); Casimir Pulaski (approx. 3.4 miles away); Site of Parkersburg (approx. 5.1 miles away); Stryker (approx. 6.9 miles away); Stryker's Railroad Heritage (approx. 7.3 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Bryan.
Credits. This page was last revised on November 25, 2020. It was originally submitted on November 25, 2020, by TeamOHE of Wauseon, Ohio. This page has been viewed 40 times since then and 6 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on November 25, 2020, by TeamOHE of Wauseon, Ohio. • Devry Becker Jones was the editor who published this page.