Cambridge in Guernsey County, Ohio — The American Midwest (Great Lakes)
Coach House Manor
Coach House Manor formerly the "A.J. Bennett" Estate, founder of world famous Cambridge Glass. Built in 1907.
Erected by W.T. McCullough And Company.
Topics. This historical marker is listed in this topic list: Industry & Commerce.
Location. 40° 1.883′ N, 81° 35.483′ W. Marker is in Cambridge, Ohio, in Guernsey County. Marker is on North 7th Street just south of Wall Avenue, on the left when traveling south. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 510 N 7th St, Cambridge OH 43725, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Guernsey County Vietnam Memorial (approx. 0.4 miles away); Robert T. Secrest (approx. 0.4 miles away); The First Methodist Church (approx. 0.4 miles away); Guernsey Civil War Memorial (approx. half a mile away); Purple Heart Memorial (approx. half a mile away); Guernsey County Desert Storm Memorial (approx. Congressional Medal of Honor Recipients (approx. half a mile away); Guernsey County Veterans Memorial (approx. half a mile away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Cambridge.
Credits. This page was last revised on December 1, 2020. It was originally submitted on December 1, 2020, by TeamOHE of Wauseon, Ohio. This page has been viewed 37 times since then and 7 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on December 1, 2020, by TeamOHE of Wauseon, Ohio. • Devry Becker Jones was the editor who published this page.