Murphys in Calaveras County, California — The American West (Pacific Coastal)
Stangetti Solari Cademartori Store
Dedicated March 8, 2003, by the
Native Sons of the Golden West
Robert M. Rogers, Grand President
Native Daughters of the Golden West
Margaret F. Mallette, Grand President
Erected 2003 by Native Sons and Daughters of the Golden West.
Topics and series. This historical Notable Buildings. In addition, it is included in the Native Sons/Daughters of the Golden West series list. A significant historical date for this entry is March 8, 1864.
Location. 38° 8.254′ N, 120° 27.765′ W. Marker is in Murphys, California, in Calaveras County. Marker is at the intersection of Main Street and Church Street, on the right when traveling east on Main Street. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 359 Main Street, Murphys, CA 95247, Murphys CA 95247, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Albert A. Michelson (within shouting distance of this marker); Murphy Brothers (within shouting distance of this marker); Murphys (within shouting distance of this marker); Native Sons of the Golden West (about 300 feet away, measured in a direct line); Masonic Hall (about 400 feet away); Old Segale Building (about 500 feet away); The Old Fisk Building (about 600 feet away); Jones Apothecary Cheap Cash Store (about 600 feet away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Murphys.
More about this marker. Marker is to the left of the iron-shuttered door.
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. It was originally submitted on February 17, 2009, by Andrew Ruppenstein of Sacramento, California. This page has been viewed 1,222 times since then and 21 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on February 17, 2009, by Andrew Ruppenstein of Sacramento, California. • Bill Pfingsten was the editor who published this page.