Santa Ana in Orange County, California — The American West (Pacific Coastal)
The Oldest Protestant Church Building in Use in Orange County
This tablet erected in 1953 by the Native Sons and Daughters of the Golden West.
Erected 1953 by Native Sons and Daughters of the Golden West.
Topics and series. This historical marker is listed in these topic lists: Churches & Religion • Settlements & Settlers. In addition, it is included in the Native Sons/Daughters of the Golden West series list.
Location. 33° 42.037′ N, 117° 54.226′ W. Marker is in Santa Ana, California, in Orange County. Marker is on South Greenville Street, on the right when traveling north. The marker is located on the left-hand side of the entrance to Greenville Community Church. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 3573 S Greenville Street, Santa Ana CA 92704, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 3 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Rancho Lucero (approx. 1.8 miles away); Joint Outfall System (approx. 2 miles away); Santa Ana Army Air Base Site (approx. 2.3 miles away); Hoffman House (approx. 2.6 miles away); Colonia Jaurez (approx. 2.6 miles away); Diego Sepúlveda Adobe (approx. 2.7 miles away); Gisler Home (approx. 2.7 miles away); The Diego Sepulveda Adobe (approx. 2.7 miles away).
Credits. This page was last revised on January 21, 2021. It was originally submitted on January 15, 2021, by Michael Kindig of Long Beach, California. This page has been viewed 38 times since then. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on January 15, 2021, by Michael Kindig of Long Beach, California. • J. Makali Bruton was the editor who published this page.