Burton War Memorial
Erected by the citizens of Burton to the memory of those who served from this community and those who gave their lives in the service of our country in all wars.
Atwood Mauck Post 459
Erected 1954 by American Legion.
Topics. This memorial is listed in this topic list: Military.
Location. 41° 28.345′ N, 81° 8.718′ W. Marker is in Burton, Ohio, in Geauga County. Memorial is at the intersection of Spring Street and West Park Street, on the left when traveling west on Spring Street. Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Burton OH 44021, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Burton, Ohio-First Permanent Settlement in Geauga County / The Village Green (a few steps from this marker); Civil War Cannon (a few steps from this marker); Burton Congregational Church (within shouting distance of this marker); In Commemoration of Rev. Joseph Badger (within shouting distance of this marker); Erected to the Memory of the Soldiers of the American Revolution
Credits. This page was last revised on February 2, 2021. It was originally submitted on February 1, 2021, by TeamOHE of Wauseon, Ohio. This page has been viewed 39 times since then. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on February 1, 2021, by TeamOHE of Wauseon, Ohio. • J. Makali Bruton was the editor who published this page.