Bridge understructure built in 1966
Designed by AI Wheeler
Constructed by Frantz Brothers
Covering for bridge erected in 1971
Designed by Ereytag and Freytag, A.1:A
Detailed by C.A. Bickel
Constructed by Robert Hulsmeyer
Overall Planning and Development-
Bridge closely resembles several constructed
in Central Ohio by pioneer bridge
designer and builder,
Rueben L. Partridge (1823-1900)
Topics and series. This historical marker is listed in this topic list: Bridges & Viaducts. In addition, it is included in the Covered Bridges 🌉 series list.
Location. 40° 17.388′ N, 84° 7.981′ W. Marker is in Sidney, Ohio, in Shelby County. Marker can be reached from Tawawa Drive 0.9 miles east of Riverside Drive (Ohio Route 47), on the left when traveling east. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: Tawawa Dr, Sidney OH 45365, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 2 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Tawawa Park (approx. 0.6 miles away); Burkhart Building (approx. 1.2 miles away); The Old Jail
Also see . . . Ross Covered Bridge. (Submitted on February 13, 2021, by TeamOHE of Wauseon, Ohio.)
Credits. This page was last revised on February 13, 2021. It was originally submitted on February 13, 2021, by TeamOHE of Wauseon, Ohio. This page has been viewed 51 times since then. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5. submitted on February 13, 2021, by TeamOHE of Wauseon, Ohio. • Devry Becker Jones was the editor who published this page.