George Little House
George and Philena Little built this hose and several generations of the Little family resided in it.
The first meeting of Colombia Masonic Lodge in Miamitown was held in this house December 27, 1830. This became the regular meeting place for the lodge between August 22, 1836 and October 9, 1837.
This house has also served as a residence for the
Schardine, Wentzel, Douglas and Henderson
Erected by Miami Historical Society - Whitewater Township.
Topics. This historical marker is listed in these topic lists: Architecture • Fraternal or Sororal Organizations.
Location. 39° 12.958′ N, 84° 42.236′ W. Marker is in Miamitown, Ohio, in Hamilton County. Marker is at the intersection of Harrison Avenue and Gieringer Drive, on the right when traveling east on Harrison Avenue. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 7981 North St, Cleves OH 45002, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 6 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Morgan's First Skirmish In Ohio (a few steps from this marker); Site of Internment Camp Lochry’s Expedition, 1781
Credits. This page was last revised on February 21, 2021. It was originally submitted on February 21, 2021, by TeamOHE of Wauseon, Ohio. This page has been viewed 33 times since then. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on February 21, 2021, by TeamOHE of Wauseon, Ohio. • Devry Becker Jones was the editor who published this page.