Marker Logo HMdb.org THE HISTORICAL
MARKER DATABASE
“Bite-Size Bits of Local, National, and Global History”
“Bite-Size Bits of Local, National, and Global History”
Annandale in Hunterdon County, New Jersey — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
 

Annandale Reformed Church

 
 
Annandale Reformed Church Marker image. Click for full size.
Photographed By Alan Edelson, March 10, 2009
1. Annandale Reformed Church Marker
Inscription.  Founded in 1861. This church built in 1868 when Annandale was known as Clinton Junction.
 
Erected by Hunterdon County Cultural and Heritage Commission.
 
Topics and series. This historical marker is listed in these topic lists: Churches & ReligionSettlements & Settlers. In addition, it is included in the New Jersey, Hunterdon County Cultural and Heritage Commission series list. A significant historical year for this entry is 1861.
 
Location. 40° 38.463′ N, 74° 52.863′ W. Marker is in Annandale, New Jersey, in Hunterdon County. Marker is at the intersection of Beaver Avenue and Dewey Avenue, on the right when traveling west on Beaver Avenue. Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Annandale NJ 08801, United States of America. Touch for directions.
 
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 2 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Annandale Historic District (about 400 feet away, measured in a direct line); Annandale 9-11 Memorial (approx. 0.2 miles away); Central Railroad Of New Jersey (approx. Ό mile away); Jones Tavern (approx. half a mile away); Christopher Vought House (approx.
Annandale Reformed Church image. Click for full size.
Photographed By Alan Edelson, March 10, 2009
2. Annandale Reformed Church
Click or scan to see
this page online
0.9 miles away); Mountainview Youth Correctional Facility (approx. 1.2 miles away); a different marker also named Mountainview Youth Correctional Facility (approx. 1.2 miles away); General George W. Taylor (approx. 1.4 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Annandale.
 
 
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. It was originally submitted on March 11, 2009, by Alan Edelson of Union Twsp., New Jersey. This page has been viewed 1,183 times since then and 30 times this year. Photos:   1, 2. submitted on March 11, 2009, by Alan Edelson of Union Twsp., New Jersey. • Kevin W. was the editor who published this page.

Share this page.  
Share on Tumblr
m=16925

CeraNet Cloud Computing sponsors the Historical Marker Database.
Paid Advertisements
 
 

Aug. 12, 2022