Plymouth in Wayne County, Michigan — The American Midwest (Great Lakes)
Charles G. Curtiss House
This property is listed in the
National Register of Historic Places
Erected 1994 by Bureau of Michigan History, Michigan Department of State. (Marker Number L1917.)
Topics and series. This historical marker is listed in this topic list: Architecture. In addition, it is included in the Michigan Historical Commission series list. A significant historical year for this entry is 1891.
Location. 42° 22.312′ N, 83° 27.968′ W. Marker is in Plymouth, Michigan, in Wayne County. Marker is at the intersection of South Union Street and Church Street, on the right when traveling south on South Union Street. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 168 S Union St, Plymouth MI 48170, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Plymouth Railroads (within shouting distance of this marker); Chessie Caboose 904151 (within shouting distance of this marker); The Plymouth Plank Road (within shouting distance of this marker); Fire Tower Bell (within shouting distance of this marker); Plymouth (about Plymouth Community Veterans Memorial Park (about 500 feet away); Baker House (about 500 feet away); The Wilcox House (approx. 0.2 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Plymouth.
Credits. This page was last revised on April 10, 2021. It was originally submitted on April 9, 2021, by J.T. Lambrou of New Boston, Michigan. This page has been viewed 68 times since then and 21 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on April 9, 2021, by J.T. Lambrou of New Boston, Michigan. • Mark Hilton was the editor who published this page.