Trenton in Wayne County, Michigan — The American Midwest (Great Lakes)
Listed on the National Register
of Historic Places
Erected 1987 by Bureau of History, Michigan Department of State. (Marker Number L1305.)
Topics and series. This historical marker is listed in this topic list: Architecture. In addition, it is included in the Michigan Historical Commission series list. A significant historical year for this entry is 1841.
Location. 42° 8.608′ N, 83° 10.568′ W. Marker is in Trenton, Michigan, in Wayne County. Marker is on Riverside Drive near Elm Street, on the left when traveling east. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 2576 Riverside Dr, Trenton MI 48183, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 2 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. First Trenton High School (approx. 0.2 miles away); Historical Shipyard Site (approx. 0.4 miles away); The Old Burial Ground (approx. half a mile away); The Rucker-Stanton House (approx. 0.7 miles away); Michigan Wyandot and Monguagon / Battle of Monguagon (approx. one mile away); Times of Change Angus Keith House (approx. 1.6 miles away); The Detroit River / Recovery (approx. 1.9 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Trenton.
Credits. This page was last revised on April 13, 2021. It was originally submitted on April 12, 2021, by J.T. Lambrou of New Boston, Michigan. This page has been viewed 37 times since then. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on April 12, 2021, by J.T. Lambrou of New Boston, Michigan. • Mark Hilton was the editor who published this page.