Near Wauseon in Fulton County, Ohio — The American Midwest (Great Lakes)
First Site Of Fulton County Courthouse
Fulton County Court House
1851 - 1871
Former site of
Fulton County Home
1874 - 1975
Topics. This historical marker is listed in this topic list: Government & Politics. A significant historical year for this entry is 1851.
Location. 41° 36.156′ N, 84° 8.048′ W. Marker is near Wauseon, Ohio, in Fulton County. Marker is at the intersection of County Road 14 and County Road J, on the right when traveling north on County Road 14. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 13977 Co Rd J, Wauseon OH 43567, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Women Of Fulton County War Memorial (a few steps from this marker); Fulton County Veterans Pavilion (approx. 0.9 miles away); World Trade Center Artifact #H-0035A (approx. 0.9 miles away); James A. (Jim) Gype US Navy Veteran WW2 (approx. 0.9 miles away); Canfield Cabin (approx. one mile away); Reighard Blacksmith Shop (approx. one mile away); It's 1860 in the cabin today! (approx. one mile away); This Wagon (approx. one mile away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Wauseon.
Credits. This page was last revised on April 19, 2021. It was originally submitted on April 18, 2021, by TeamOHE of Wauseon, Ohio. This page has been viewed 38 times since then. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on April 18, 2021, by TeamOHE of Wauseon, Ohio. • Devry Becker Jones was the editor who published this page.