Randolph in Cattaraugus County, New York — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
Erected by village 1904-1905. Housed Rescue Hook & Ladder Company, Hose Company #1 and Village Board rooms. Served village 99 years.
Erected 2020 by William G. Pomeroy Foundation. (Marker Number 775.)
Topics. This historical marker is listed in these topic lists: Architecture • Charity & Public Work. A significant historical year for this entry is 1904.
Location. 42° 9.73′ N, 78° 58.598′ W. Marker is in Randolph, New York, in Cattaraugus County. Marker is at the intersection of Bank Sreet and Main Street, on the left when traveling north on Bank Sreet. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 1 Bank Street, Randolph NY 14772, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 7 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Early Bank (within shouting distance of this marker); 1917 – 1918 (within shouting distance of this marker); Dow Library (about 300 feet away, measured in a direct line); Randolph (about 700 feet away); Academy Hill (approx. 0.6 miles away); Evelynn M. Crandall (approx. 6.4 miles away); Gertrude A. WilliamsKennedy Mills (approx. 6.4 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Randolph.
Credits. This page was last revised on April 26, 2021. It was originally submitted on April 22, 2021, by Bruce Kelly of Perry, New York. This page has been viewed 26 times since then. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on April 22, 2021, by Bruce Kelly of Perry, New York. • Michael Herrick was the editor who published this page.