Randolph in Cattaraugus County, New York — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
State Bank of Randolph opened here July 1, 1874 with $65,000 capital stock invested by 14 shareholders. Operated over 100 years.
Erected 2020 by William G. Pomeroy Foundation. (Marker Number 741.)
Topics. This historical marker is listed in these topic lists: Architecture • Industry & Commerce. A significant historical date for this entry is July 1, 1874.
Location. 42° 9.718′ N, 78° 58.584′ W. Marker is in Randolph, New York, in Cattaraugus County. Marker is at the intersection of Bank Street and Main Street, on the right when traveling west on Bank Street. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 122 Main Street, Randolph NY 14772, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 7 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Village Hall (within shouting distance of this marker); 1917 – 1918 (within shouting distance of this marker); Dow Library (about 400 feet away, measured in a direct line); Randolph (about 700 feet away); Academy Hill (approx. half a mile away); Evelynn M. Crandall (approx. 6.4 miles away); Gertrude A. Williams (approx. 6.4 miles away); Kennedy Mills (approx. 6.4 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Randolph.
Credits. This page was last revised on April 26, 2021. It was originally submitted on April 22, 2021, by Bruce Kelly of Perry, New York. This page has been viewed 27 times since then. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on April 22, 2021, by Bruce Kelly of Perry, New York. • Michael Herrick was the editor who published this page.