Blue Springs in Union County, Mississippi — The American South (East South Central)
Blue Springs Baptist Church
Erected 2018 by Mississippi Department of Archives and History.
Topics. This historical marker is listed in this topic list: Churches & Religion. A significant historical year for this entry is 1891.
Location. 34° 24.41′ N, 88° 52.573′ W. Marker is in Blue Springs, Mississippi, in Union County. Marker is on Main Street (County Highway 278) north of County Highway 202, on the right when traveling north. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 1740 Co Rd 278, Blue Springs MS 38828, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 10 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Blue Springs (approx. one mile away); Mississippi Normal Institute Ishtehotopah (approx. 8˝ miles away); Elder Roma Wilson & Rev. Leon Pinson (approx. 9 miles away); William Faulkner (approx. 9˝ miles away); Union County, Mississippi (approx. 9˝ miles away); Mosley and Johnson (approx. 9.6 miles away); New Albany, Mississippi (approx. 9.8 miles away).
Credits. This page was last revised on April 25, 2021. It was originally submitted on April 24, 2021, by Tom Bosse of Jefferson City, Tennessee. This page has been viewed 32 times since then. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on April 24, 2021, by Tom Bosse of Jefferson City, Tennessee. • Bernard Fisher was the editor who published this page.