Near Gregory in Livingston County, Michigan — The American Midwest (Great Lakes)
First Presbyterian Church
Erected 2004 by Michigan Historical Commission - Michigan Historical Center. (Marker Number L2146.)
Topics and series. This historical marker is listed in these topic lists: Churches & Religion • Settlements & Settlers. In addition, it is included in the Michigan Historical Commission series list. A significant historical date for this entry is February 4, 1837.
Location. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 20175 Williamsville Rd, Gregory MI 48137, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 8 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Unadilla Baseline Cemetery (approx. half a mile away); North Lake Methodist Church (approx. 4 miles away); John Cassidy House (approx. 6.1 miles away); Stockbridge Civil War Memorial (approx. 6.3 miles away); Stockbridge Town Hall (approx. 6.3 miles away); The Welfare Building (approx. 7.9 miles away); Chelsea / Chelsea Depot (approx. 7.9 miles away); First Congregational Church (approx. 7.9 miles away).
Credits. This page was last revised on April 27, 2021. It was originally submitted on April 24, 2021, by J.T. Lambrou of New Boston, Michigan. This page has been viewed 31 times since then. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on April 24, 2021, by J.T. Lambrou of New Boston, Michigan. • Mark Hilton was the editor who published this page.