Pigeon Forge in Sevier County, Tennessee — The American South (East South Central)
Erected by Tennessee Historical commission. (Marker Number 1C 4.)
Topics and series. This historical marker is listed in these topic lists: Churches & Religion • War, US Revolutionary. In addition, it is included in the Francis Asbury, Traveling Methodist Preacher ⛪, and the Tennessee Historical Commission series lists. A significant historical year for this entry is 1802.
Location. 35° 48.843′ N, 83° 34.711′ W. Marker is in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee, in Sevier County. Marker is on Henderson Chapel Drive. Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Pigeon Forge TN 37863, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 3 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. A different marker also named Shiloh Church (within shouting distance of this marker); Pine Grove Rural Community (approx. 0.4 miles away); Titanic Eternal Flame (approx. Titanic’s Center Anchor (approx. half a mile away); Wear's Fort (approx. half a mile away); Fort Wear (approx. 0.6 miles away); Henderson Springs Resort (approx. one mile away); Early Pigeon Forge (approx. 2.2 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Pigeon Forge.
Credits. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016. It was originally submitted on March 19, 2009, by Stanley and Terrie Howard of Greer, South Carolina. This page has been viewed 1,100 times since then and 2 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on March 19, 2009, by Stanley and Terrie Howard of Greer, South Carolina. • Craig Swain was the editor who published this page.