Napoleon in Henry County, Ohio — The American Midwest (Great Lakes)
Saint John Lutheran Church
St. John Lutheran Church founded August 15, 1869. The church was located here until 1961 when destroyed by fire. A 100 years of blessing was noted on August 17 1969.
1869 - 1969
J.P. Karrer 1871
L.W. Dulitz 1872-1884
W.L. Fischer 1884-1913
G. Thun 1913-1931
G. Maassel 1931-1965
A.M. Bickel 1965
Topics. This historical marker is listed in this topic list: Churches & Religion. A significant historical date for this entry is August 17, 1969.
Location. 41° 26.979′ N, 84° 10.373′ W. Marker is in Napoleon, Ohio, in Henry County. Marker is on County Road 16 half a mile north of County Road T, on the right when traveling north. Touch for map. Marker is in this post office area: Napoleon OH 43545, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 5 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. William F. Baden (approx. 3.1 miles away); Building the Church (approx. 3.1 miles away); The Parish School (approx. 3.1 miles away); First Bell and New Foundation (approx. 3.1 miles away); Veterans MemorialSite of Zion Lutheran Church and Cemetery (approx. 3.8 miles away); Ridgeville Corners War Memorial (approx. 4.3 miles away); Kevin Sonnenberg (approx. 4.3 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Napoleon.
Credits. This page was last revised on May 10, 2021. It was originally submitted on May 6, 2021, by TeamOHE of Wauseon, Ohio. This page has been viewed 30 times since then. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4. submitted on May 6, 2021, by TeamOHE of Wauseon, Ohio. • Devry Becker Jones was the editor who published this page.