Randolph in Cattaraugus County, New York — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
Original Randolph Free Library
The Original Randolph Free Library
was founded by
Albert G. Dow, Jr.
and later given by him to the
Village of Randolph
as a tribute to his father
Albert Gallatin Dow
Topics. This historical marker is listed in this topic list: Charity & Public Work. A significant historical year for this entry is 1909.
Location. 42° 9.766′ N, 78° 58.624′ W. Marker is in Randolph, New York, in Cattaraugus County. Marker is on Jamestown Street (New York State Route 394) west of Main Street, on the right when traveling west. Located on the Randolph Library building. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 26 Jamestown St, Randolph, NY 14772, Randolph NY 14772, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 7 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Dow Library (a few steps from this marker); Village Hall (within shouting distance of this marker); Early Bank (about 300 feet away, measured in a direct line); 1917 – 1918 (about 400 feet away); Randolph (approx. 0.2 miles away); Academy Hill (approx. 0.6 miles away); Evelynn M. CrandallGertrude A. Williams (approx. 6.4 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Randolph.
Also see . . . Randolph Library (NY). (Submitted on May 28, 2021, by Michael Herrick of Southbury, Connecticut.)
Credits. This page was last revised on May 28, 2021. It was originally submitted on May 23, 2021, by Bruce Kelly of Perry, New York. This page has been viewed 33 times since then. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on May 23, 2021, by Bruce Kelly of Perry, New York. • Michael Herrick was the editor who published this page.