Pontiac in Oakland County, Michigan — The American Midwest (Great Lakes)
First Methodist Episcopal Church
Erected 1961 by Michigan Historical Commission. (Marker Number L15.)
Topics and series. This historical marker is listed in this topic list: Churches & Religion. In addition, it is included in the Michigan Historical Commission series list. A significant historical year for this entry is 1861.
Location. 42° 37.998′ N, 83° 17.433′ W. Marker is in Pontiac, Michigan, in Oakland County. Marker is on South Saginaw Street near East Judson Street, on the right when traveling north. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 14 E Judson St, Pontiac MI 48342, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. St. Vincent de Paul Church (about 700 feet Pontiac's Coach Builders (approx. 0.2 miles away); From Trail To Pavement (approx. ¼ mile away); Building Trucks In Pontiac (approx. ¼ mile away); Outstanding Architecture (approx. ¼ mile away); Parades and People-Watching (approx. ¼ mile away); Pontiac Monument (approx. ¼ mile away); Pontiac Public Library (approx. ¼ mile away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Pontiac.
Credits. This page was last revised on June 2, 2021. It was originally submitted on May 30, 2021, by J.T. Lambrou of New Boston, Michigan. This page has been viewed 14 times since then. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on May 30, 2021, by J.T. Lambrou of New Boston, Michigan. • Mark Hilton was the editor who published this page.