Detroit in Wayne County, Michigan — The American Midwest (Great Lakes)
St. John's Episcopal Church
Erected 1988 by Bureau of History, Michigan Department of State. (Marker Number L1421.)
Topics and series. This historical marker is listed in these topic lists: Architecture • Churches & Religion. In addition, it is included in the Michigan Historical Commission series list. A significant historical month for this entry is December 1858.
Location. 42° 20.372′ Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 2326 Woodward Ave, Detroit MI 48201, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Women's City Club of Detroit (approx. 0.2 miles away); Tyrus Raymond Cobb 1886-1961 (approx. 0.2 miles away); Central United Methodist Church (approx. 0.2 miles away); Edwin Denby Enlistment (approx. 0.2 miles away); David Whitney Building (approx. ľ mile away); Theater District (approx. 0.3 miles away); Birthplace of Ford Automobile (approx. 0.3 miles away); Grand Army of the Republic Building (approx. 0.3 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Detroit.
Credits. This page was last revised on June 4, 2021. It was originally submitted on June 3, 2021, by J.T. Lambrou of New Boston, Michigan. This page has been viewed 83 times since then. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on June 3, 2021, by J.T. Lambrou of New Boston, Michigan. • Mark Hilton was the editor who published this page.