Howell in Livingston County, Michigan — The American Midwest (Great Lakes)
Frank J. Hecox House
Erected 1994 by Bureau of Michigan History, Michigan Department of State. (Marker Number L1889.)
Topics and series. This historical marker is listed in this topic list: Architecture. In addition, it is included in the Michigan Historical Commission series list. A significant historical year for this entry is 1887.
Location. 42° 37.712′ N, 83° 59.243′ W. Marker is in Howell, Michigan, in Livingston County. Marker is on West Grand River Road 0.4 miles east of North Burkhart Road, on the right when traveling west. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 3720 W Grand River Rd, Howell MI 48855, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within Howell Carnegie Library (approx. 3.2 miles away); George W. Lee House (approx. 3.2 miles away); Opera House (approx. 3.2 miles away); Ann Arbor Railroad (approx. 3.2 miles away); County Courthouse (approx. 3.4 miles away); Livingston County Press (approx. 3½ miles away); St. John The Baptist Catholic Church (approx. 9.7 miles away); LeRoy Township District No. 6 School (approx. 9.9 miles away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Howell.
Also see . . . Frank J. Hecox House. Excerpt:
The Frank J. Hecox House is a two-story brick Second Empire house on a raised basement. It has a metal-clad mansard roof with seven gables, one in the front and three on each side.(Submitted on June 5, 2021, by J.T. Lambrou of New Boston, Michigan.)
Credits. This page was last revised on June 6, 2021. It was originally submitted on June 5, 2021, by J.T. Lambrou of New Boston, Michigan. This page has been viewed 31 times since then. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on June 5, 2021, by J.T. Lambrou of New Boston, Michigan. • Mark Hilton was the editor who published this page.