Williamston in Ingham County, Michigan — The American Midwest (Great Lakes)
St. Katherine's Chapel
Erected 1969 by Michigan Historical Commission. (Marker Number HB52.)
Topics and series. This historical marker is listed in this topic list: Churches & Religion. In addition, it is included in the Michigan Historical Commission series list. A significant historical year for this entry is 1887.
Location. 42° 43.027′ N, 84° 21.803′ W. Marker is in Williamston, Michigan, in Ingham County. Marker is on Meridian Road, 0.1 miles north of Sherwood Road, on the right when traveling north. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 4650 Meridian Rd, Williamston MI 48895, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 3 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Grand River Trail Travel in the 1800s (approx. 2.7 miles away); Haslett (approx. 2.8 miles away); Education and Faith (approx. 2.8 miles away); Commerce (approx. 2.8 miles away); The Farmstead (approx. 2.8 miles away); Star Windmill (approx. 2.8 miles away); Pioneer Living (approx. 2.8 miles away).
Credits. This page was last revised on June 6, 2021. It was originally submitted on June 5, 2021, by J.T. Lambrou of New Boston, Michigan. This page has been viewed 67 times since then and 12 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on June 5, 2021, by J.T. Lambrou of New Boston, Michigan. • Mark Hilton was the editor who published this page.