Marshall in Calhoun County, Michigan — The American Midwest (Great Lakes)
The Old Stone Barn
Erected 1973 by Michigan History Division, Department of State. (Marker Number L0216.)
Topics and series. This historical marker is listed in this topic list: Industry & Commerce. In addition, it is included in the Michigan Historical Commission series list. A significant historical year for this entry is 1857.
Location. 42° 16.297′ N, 84° 57.818′ W. Marker is in Marshall, Michigan, in Calhoun County. Marker is at the intersection of West Michigan Avenue and South Park Avenue, on the right when traveling east on West Michigan Avenue. Located at Marshall City Hall. Touch for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 323 W Michigan Ave, Marshall MI 49068, United States of America. Touch for directions.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distanceFirst Courthouse / Brooks Memorial Fountain (within shouting distance of this marker); First Baptist Church (within shouting distance of this marker); Marshall (within shouting distance of this marker); Michigan Ave. (about 300 feet away, measured in a direct line); Marshall Veterans Memorial (about 300 feet away); Liberty Tree Memorial (about 300 feet away); The Wolverine Rangers (about 300 feet away); Isaac E. Crary House (about 300 feet away). Touch for a list and map of all markers in Marshall.
Credits. This page was last revised on July 15, 2021. It was originally submitted on July 14, 2021, by J.T. Lambrou of New Boston, Michigan. This page has been viewed 35 times since then and 4 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on July 14, 2021, by J.T. Lambrou of New Boston, Michigan. • Mark Hilton was the editor who published this page.